Privacy and data policy
Pursuant to the terms of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD) and the regulatory framework of the same, in compliance with articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, all users of the website are hereby informed that the personal data they provide or come to provide will be recorded in a automated file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
By ticking the box users expressly, freely and irrevocably accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- The accounting, fiscal and administrative management of customers.
- The delivery of advertising content by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical, present or future means capable of transmitting advertising content. Such advertising content will be related to the products and services offered by the provider and part of the associates and partners with which the provider holds some kind of promotional business agreement among its customers. In this case third parties will never gain access to the personal data. These advertising messages will always be delivered by the provider and will be related to the products and services of the sector in which the provider is active.
- To conduct statistical surveys and business prospection.
- To process orders, requests or any type of petition put forward by the user via any of the means of contact made available to the user on the company´s website.
All the data requested via the website is mandatory, as it is necessary in order to ensure an ideal service for the user. In the event not all the data is provided the provider will not guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to the user´s needs.
Types of data requested of the user:
- Identification data: Taxpayer N° (NIF). National ID card N° (DNI), address, telephone N°, name and surnames, signature, electronic signature..
- Other types of data: Personal characteristics, social circumstances, business, economic, financial and insurance information, transaction of goods and services, academic and professional data.
The provider expressly guarantees users the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the terms of the law in force. As such, pursuant to the terms of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD), users may exercise their rights by submitting an express request and a copy of their national ID card (DNI) via the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
POLÍGONO COMARCA II, CALLE F, 14-2ºpiso
31191 BARBATÁIN, ESPAÑA
Likewise, users may unsubscribe from any of the services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe tab in every e-mail delivered by the provider.
Furthermore, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the data of a personal nature processed, in addition to preventing the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
The file named CUSTOMERS AND/OR PROVIDERS may be viewed in the records of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The file is located under LIFEAK, JOB ACCOMMODATION SOLUTIONS FOR LIFE SL, under CIF N° B71157135.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered activity file belonging to the server, which allows for the subsequent processing of the data with the aim of obtaining purely statistical measurements to discover the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the website services, the order of the visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses generally accepted information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all of which are geared to preventing the unauthorised access of the data. In order to achieve these aims, the user/customer accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of verifying access controls.
The entire purchase and provision of highly personal (health, ideology,…) data process will always be transmitted using a safe communication protocol. (Https://,…) to ensure no third party gains access to the information transferred electronically.
Corporate name: Lifeak, Job Accommodation Solutions for Life, S.L.
Business name: Lifeak
Business address: Polígono comarca II, calle F, 14-2ºpiso. 31191 Barbatáin (España)
CIF/NIF (Taxpayer N°): B71157135
Phone: +34 948073155